Krill is a shrimp-like creature found in the colder waters of the open ocean. It’s also known as Euphausia superb and is found in the oceans off of Canada, Japan and Antarctica. Krill contains oil similar to those found in fish, which is rich in omega-3 fatty acids. Krill oil contains omega-3 polyunsaturated fatty acids DHA (Docosahexaenoic) and EPA (Eicosapentaenoic Acid).
Krill oil is becoming popular as a supplement due its vast range of benefits. One of the major benefits of krill oil is lowering of blood lipids. Krill oil has also been known to be beneficial to maintain blood pressure and cholesterol. Manufacturers of natural health boosters have taken advantage of growing popularity of krill supplements, and at present, there are hundreds of different krill oil supplements on the market.
You can even purchase krill oil supplements online. But, it can get pretty confusing trying to purchase one when every company claims their product to be the best. Luckily for you, we have sorted out the very best on the market and picked our top 3 recommendations of krill oil.
Krill Oil + COQ10 Heart Formula by DailyNutra
Krill oil is considered to be naturally purer than fish oil as it’s harvested lower on the food chain; also, krill is a sustainable source of omega-3. The combination of krill oil and COQ10 has a large number of benefits including lowering blood pressure, supporting healthy cholesterol and triglyceride levels, mood elevation, boost in cognitive health and much more. The company has also offered a 100% money back guarantee in case of customer dissatisfaction.
- Krill oil is more easily absorbed than the normal fish oil because omega-3 from this oil is in phospholipid, meaning water soluble form. So, you don’t need to take it as much as you would take fish oils. Also, you don’t get any prompting reflux and fishy aftertaste.
- The vast range of benefits of krill oil include improvement in mood, better cognitive health, healthier heart and joints, and it’s also known to support healthier menstrual cycles in women.
- While most reviews about the product have been positive, there have been a few complaints from users of this supplement who claim to have felt no changes. One of two probabilities is that either the product they received was faulty, or it’s because of other factors such as their individual tolerance level.
DailyNutra is a trusted brand and their krill oil heart formula is a product that upholds their reputation. The product is of the highest quality, and it’s comparable in price to similar krill oil products. The packaging consists of 60 capsules, meant to last for 30 days. You will definitely be ordering more of the same.
Antarctic Krill Oil 1000mg with Astaxanthin
The Antarctic Krill oil from Sports Research is another fantastic supplement on the market. This krill oil supplement also features 1 mg of astaxanthin, which has been put in as an antioxidant to prevent oxidation of the oil. Each capsule is 1000mg and the product has been IGEN 3rd party tested and non-GMO validated. It is an IKOS 5-star certified krill oil that’s full of benefits.
- You won’t notice any krill smell or any sort of fishy aftertaste with this supplement.
- Unlike most other similar products on the market, you don’t have to take multiple dosage of this product. A liquid soft gel a day of this Antarctic krill oil is more than enough for you.
- This is a krill oil of the highest quality and you’ll feel improvement in your joints and heart within days.
- A few customers have complained about the contents in this krill oil supplement. DHA and EPA levels seem to be lower than other krill supplements on the market.
- There have been complaints about this product having a terrible odor. While there might not be any fishy aftertaste, the odor is something you will have to look past.
There are definitely more pros and cons about this product. Because of the higher dosage, capsules are slightly larger. Also, despite the extra dosage, the price seems to be competitive with other krill oil supplement brands. You get amazing value for your money with this product. Since taking this product once a day is enough, you won’t be purchasing a new supplement bottle every month.
Krill Oil from AbsorbYourHealth.com
While talking about the best krill oil on the market, Absorb Health is one company that can’t be left out. The company has built a reputation as one of the best vendors on the internet. All their products are of the highest quality and their customer service is amazing. The same goes for this krill oil supplement. The bottle in which the product is available is neatly packaged and labeled with the company name, Absorb Health.
- This krill oil is easily absorbed compared to normal fish oil.
- The benefits of this particular product include maintaining triglyceride levels, decrease inflammation, take care of symptoms of arthritis and so on.
The product consists of 100 capsules, each 500 mg. It’s definitely one of the cheapest krill oil supplements on the market, given the number of capsules. You definitely won’t regret your purchase from Absorb Health.
The delivery is fast and you can get free shipping within the US on all orders over $75. They are confident about their product and so they have also offered a money back guarantee.
All three krill oil supplements mentioned above are superb. They have received a great amount of praise from users of the products. While there are a few cons here and there, you won’t be regretting your purchase with the benefits you receive. Weigh your options with your requirements in order to choose the best product.
- Editor Rating
- Rated 5 stars
- Krill Oil
- Reviewed by:
- Published on:
- Last modified: